Welcome to the team!
Improving Patient Outcome - one Speedy Response at a Time.
Let's make a couple of things very clear right out of the gate:
- We are not out to improve patient care (You already rock that!)
- We are not out to improve training (The NSP's OEC Program already rocks that!)
- We are not out to modify patroller-to-patroller on-mountain communications. Wireless radios just work!
- We will not be asking you to file an incident report on your mobile device. That just sounds painful!
However, we do want to improve incident response times and resource management.
- We never want another guests to wonder how to contact patrol when assistance is needed.
- We never want patrol to go looking for patient intel or location information which they should already have.
- We will provide tools to size-up incidents even before resources arrive on scene (think about that one for minute?).
- We will provide patrollers the ability to share their location with dispatch for precise resource allocation.
- We will allow dispatch to allocate team members to incidents according to ability and incident requirements.
Located in Idaho and Wisconsin, Alpen.Life is determined to change the perspective of extreme rhetoric and bring our mountain heros to greater light... together.
Our mission is to build the world's best platform for eliminating current, and noob, skier hesitation, gain knowledge through collaboration, get inspired, and become proactively connected with one another.